Latest annual documents
BCE will provide to holders of its common shares and preferred shares, upon request and free of charge, a printed copy of its audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2020. Holders of BCE's securities may request a copy of the audited financial statements by contacting BCE Investor Relations by telephone at 1 800 339-6353 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to 1, Carrefour Alexander-Graham-Bell, Building A, 8th Floor, Verdun (Quebec), H3E 3B3.
To learn how to subscribe to electronic delivery, please click here.
BCE's 2021 financial guidance
The information included on this page represents our financial guidance targets for 2021.
Please read our caution concerning forward-looking statements when using this information.
|February 4||August 5|
|Revenue growth||2% to 5%||On track|
|Adjusted EBITDA growth (1) (5)||2% to 5%||On track|
|Capital intensity (2)||18% to 20%||On track|
|Adjusted EPS growth (3) (5)||1% to 6%||On track|
|Free cash flow (4) (5)||$2,850M to $3,200M||On track|
For additional details and explanations, please see BCE’s news release dated August 5, 2021.
- Operating revenues less operating costs.
- Capital expenditures divided by operating revenues.
- Net earnings attributable to common shareholders before severance, acquisition and other costs, net mark-to-market losses (gains) on derivatives used to economically hedge equity settled share-based compensation plans, net losses (gains) on investments, early debt redemption costs, impairment of assets and discontinued operations, net of tax and non-controlling interest (NCI), per BCE common share.
- Cash flows from operating activities, excluding cash from discontinued operations, acquisition and other costs paid (which include significant litigation costs) and voluntary pension funding, less capital expenditures, preferred share dividends and dividends paid by subsidiaries to NCI.
- Adjusted EBITDA, adjusted EPS and free cash flow are non-GAAP financial measures and do not have any standardized meaning under IFRS. Therefore, they are unlikely to be comparable to similar measures presented by other issuers. For a full description of these measures, see section 7.2, Non-GAAP financial measures and key performance indicators (KPIs) in BCE’s Q2 2021 MD&A.