2016 Corporate responsibility report
If you would like to refer to the archived reports, please click on the link below.
To view our online interactive report click on the image below
- Reference room
- Useful links
- Corporate highlights
- Bell Let's Talk Fund
- Awards and recognition
Enriching the Canadian experience
Bell is proud to partner with some of Canada’s premier sports and entertainment properties and numerous festivals that bring communities closer together. Through these, Bell not only helps enrich the Canadian experience, we also showcase our products and services and the important role they play connecting us all. Whether that is through on-site experiential activities, customer hosting or delivery of unique content across Bell’s 4 screens (TV, Internet, mobile and tablet), all of these initiatives play an integral role in our marketing programs.
Bell’s sponsorship portfolio is complete and we are not actively looking for more opportunities. For more information on how to bring forward a proposal for consideration, please review the sponsorship submission process outlined below.
You can expect to receive a response within 3 to 4 weeks of submitting your form.
Events and activities Bell currently sponsors
|Region||Sports||Arts and Entertainement|
Please note, our sponsorship program does NOT support the following:
- Individuals/sports associations/organizations. If your request is regarding an athlete, please click here
- If your request relates to the Bell Let’s Talk Community Fund, please visit Bell.ca/LetsTalk. To make a request for a grant, please visit the Community Fund page.
- Promotional, product and/or service requests
- Fundraising, personal projects, cultural trips or co-operative missions
- Golf tournaments
- Corporate/employee events